Building deliveries and moving should be scheduled through Property Management in order to avoid any conflict in schedules. This is done to make sure that Management is aware of all customer moves and can obtain certificates of insurance, meet with movers, etc.
- All deliveries for floors nine (9) through nineteen (19) in the building should be made through the garage freight elevator by way of the loading dock located in the alley.
- For freight deliveries and Customer moves to floors two (2) through eight (8) in which there is no freight elevator a passenger elevator will be padded.
- Any moving of equipment or furniture, which requires use of an elevator in excess of 30 minutes or requires more than 2 trips must be scheduled after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or on weekends through Security.
- For less than one hour a padded elevator can be used following Management approval during the following times:
- Monday through Friday: 9 to 11 a.m. or 2 to 4 p.m.